"you were named after the bravest man i ever knew, harry potter, jr."
weird pizza though.
Why Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
pull the trigger
(count to ten)
once that’s done
stay stock still
(until he falls)
the game is on
(I tricked them all)
I think you’re probably nice. Underneath it all I think you’re kind. And definitely brave.
I don’t understand why people aren’t interested in Astronomy.
You can look up into the night sky and see a fucking galaxy with your naked eye. You can see cosmic structures that are millions of light years across and if you don’t think that’s the coolest fucking shit then I don’t know what to tell you.
I’m on a quest to write the worst video game joke. Care to join me?
oh my GOD
this girl’s sense of humor is far ahead of her age
me when I work out
which episode of game of thrones is this
all of them